Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile Litghtroom auto photo correction when im starting editing photos

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm new here, started editing my photos on Ipad pro with LR. It is possible to stop auto correction when im starting editing photos?

More info:

Make a photo RAW format.

Put photo on my device.

Open Lightroom.

Press camera roll.

Add photo.

Photo added without any corrections.

Press Editing or any button.

Photo automatically become darker (lightroom make auto correction). Can i turn off it?.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

I don't know much about the Mobile app, but in terms of the desktop software, the blue dots look like Shadow clipping warnings, telling you that those areas are so dark that they have no detail in them - which may of course be perfectly fine, for a night shot. These do not affect the picture and are not included in your output.

You may also see (red) Highlight clipping warnings.

To toggle these warnings on and off in the desktop software, you'd click on the two "triangle" icons, found at the top l

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DebesuArtojas,

Have you checked that Auto Tone is set to off and there is no preset Applied to image?

Also, note that outside Lightroom,you see a Quick render from Apple.Once in the Lightroom App it will Render the image once it is imported and about to be edited and might show some difference in Colors.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using on ipad pro. Auto tune is off.

Main problem is that i try to edit (at first step when i add photo to Lightroom) some night photos and i get this kinda dots.DJI_0281.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know much about the Mobile app, but in terms of the desktop software, the blue dots look like Shadow clipping warnings, telling you that those areas are so dark that they have no detail in them - which may of course be perfectly fine, for a night shot. These do not affect the picture and are not included in your output.

You may also see (red) Highlight clipping warnings.

To toggle these warnings on and off in the desktop software, you'd click on the two "triangle" icons, found at the top left and top right of the histogram window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to turn of warnings? Cause i cant use that photo with dots ;/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to turn of warnings? Cause i cant use that photo with dots ;/

As RichardLondon Said :-

To toggle these warnings on and off in the desktop software, you'd click on the two "triangle" icons, found at the top left and top right of the histogram window.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for mobile software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How these dots can be turned off in mobile software? Mostly I'm using mobile software to make a fast corrections on photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm. I can't make any blue shadow clip dots appear in the LR (Apple) app. There are clip previews you can bring up on the various adjustments, by dragging with two fingers along the scale. But this seems to be something different.

The Lightroom cloud site won't let me edit pictures at all, on my iPhone - I've tried both Safari and Chrome. No WebGL, presumably.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines