Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You Don't Have To Draw A Blink...

Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is no great find, or something that will change everything.... it was just one of those things that made me go.. Oh!   It doesn't take much.. this days!

I created the 3 basic layers for the each eyes, Blink, Pupil and Eyeball... as I started drawing each... starting with Eyeball... I jumped over to Ch to see how it was looking and reacting... and it was then I noticed... that the eye was blinking. When I thought about it, it was pretty obvious what was happening; when I was detected blinking.. Ch turned off.. the Pupil and Eyeball Layers and showed whatever was in the Blink Layer... as there wasn't anything in there... it just showed the Face-background.. 

As I said.. not major... but helps you get your head around what's going on... well in my head anyway!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Er, I'm sorry I don't seem to understand, after reading it twice, would you kindly explain more? Thank you…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wombat...

For an Eye to work... you have to create a Group called Right, or Left Eye and in that Group you have to have a least 3 Layers... called... Blink, Pupil and Eyeball

Usually you would draw:

2016-11-18_12-05-44.png

But... if you leave the Blink Layer blank... it will still works.

Try it!

If you still not sure, let me know and I'll try again... no problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You mean the eyes work without warping once I have a blink layer specified even though it's empty? Sounds logical…

Cool discovery! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines