• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Definitely a bug in Muse. Please update Muse!

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been working on a new website for a client and whenever I use the pin tool it screws up unrelated objects's arrangements (front or back) even if it's on another layer.

Some times the arrangement of objects are screwed up even if there's no pinning.... This is definitely a bug that needs to be fixed fast. It's taking me triple the time to design a website compared to before. Please help! Alex.

Please help!

Alex.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Hi Alex,

Many many apologies for your inconvenience, That email address was not monitored by me, and so i wasn't aware if your file was worked on or not.

I suggest you Contact Customer Care directly so that you get this resolved by a live tech person.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

We appreciate your time and effort for posting this issue here, however, we are unable to reproduce the issue at our end and therefore need your .muse in order to identify and eliminate the issue.

Please send your .muse file to muse-support@adobe.com as requested by Kratika Agarwal and will definitely come up with a fix or a workaround on this issue.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just sent to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

I have sent the email to you since Monday and haven't heard a responds. Did you receive it? Did you get a chance to look at it? Please let us know.

I can wait but unfortunately my clients can't.

Please advise,

Alex.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

Sorry for the delay we are working on this issue, meanwhile can you please give a try to our  Adobe Muse Private Beta Program

and check if the issue is addressed?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

So I sent you my files and I don't hear back from you for over 3 months. I am very disappointed in Adobe's customer service. I would be dead if I relied on your support for my client's works.

Please advise.

Regards,

Alex.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex,

Many many apologies for your inconvenience, That email address was not monitored by me, and so i wasn't aware if your file was worked on or not.

I suggest you Contact Customer Care directly so that you get this resolved by a live tech person.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines