• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't grab time-remapped keyframes

Participant ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd bug?  I am using the latest 2017 version of AfterEffects on a mid-2014 MBP running 10.10.5.  After I enable remapped time, I am unable to highlight and grab single keyframes.  I can highlight all and, holding down shift, un-highlight them by drawing a loop around the ones I don't want.  But even when doing that, I cannot actually grab the highlighted keyframes, but must use keystrokes to move them.  Very time consuming!  I don't have this trouble so far with many of the basic property keyframes, such as scale, position, transparency.  Is there something I'm doing wrong or have things changed in AECC'17 regarding Time-Remapping?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, somehow I was able to grab a keyframe and move it.  After unhighlighting I tried to grab it again and once more it didn't work.  I tried zooming out, which is how it was when I was somehow able to grab the keyframe before, no dice.  This must be a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Details? OS down to the last decimal point. I'm having no problems on 3 different macs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's an odd issue. Are you using the MacBook's trackpad or are you using a Wacom or something else?

Do you have any issues with older versions of AE (remember, you can install them alongside the newest one).

Is there a reason you haven't upgraded your OS to El Capitan at least?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, folks.  Yes, sorry about that, I'm indeed on a Mid-2014 MBC running 10.10.5 and the first 2017 version of AE.  I haven't upgraded to El Capitan because I am also a Logic Pro X user and have been in the middle of either audio or graphics projects and am afraid something will not work in the way of 3rd party audio plugins.  I suppose the time has come.  Gulp.  I use the MBP trackpad, although I do have a Wacom tablet that I use occasionally if I need to do rotoscoping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do older versions of AE work? (Remember, your CC subscription gives you access to every version of AE from CS6 onward - including CS6 - and they can all be installed alongside each other with no problems at all.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MBC = MBP, arrrg!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines