• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export pdf over 10MB

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá Equipe Adobe. Estou tentando converter arquivos PDF acima de 10MB via web e executável e todas as vezes acusa erro por conta que o arquivo deve ser muito complexo ou muito grande. Pelo que vi no fórum, seria possível converter arquivos até 100MB.

Por gentileza, podem verificar? Se continuar com este erro, o serviço de Export PDF não supre a minha necessidade. Assim, sendo necessário cancelar o plano e procurar o ressarcimento do investimento.

Aguardo o retorno atenciosamente.

Wesley Brianez

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wesleyb36692965,

Could you please try logging out from the Web Browser/Application, login again, then try the conversion and see if that works.

Also, confirm the error message you are getting while trying to convert pdf.

I tried to replicate the issue but the issue is not reproducible at my end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe's team... Firstly, sorry about portuguese ansking. Let me explain inenglish now.

Thank you for quickly repling but unfortunately, your idea did'nt worked... The problem still happenning.

Here i attached the picture of error (in portuguese), wich means "An error occurs that stoped PDF processing issue".

This newest test was done with an 18MB file...

Sem título.png

Best Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wesleyb36692965,

Could you please try "Create PDF" or "Combine Files" option using this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf   and see if error message appears. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys.

I tried it and look the follow images that show me, in the 2 options ("CreatePDF" and "CombineFiles") requesting purchase another plan..

But i don't want purchase nothing else. I already pay for this service (convert my pdf files)..

AdobeIssue.png

Best Regars..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wesleyb36692965,

I have checked the details under your account and your subscription is active.

Could you please try with another Web Browser like Google Chrome/ Internet Explorer/ Mozilla Firefox?

Copy this URL - https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and paste it in in the address bar of a browser and see if that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

unfortunately.. i tried but didn't work..

Any furhter information?

Chrome Failure:

CHROME-fail.png

EDGE Failure:

EDGE-Fail.png

IE Failure:

IE-fail.png

best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines