• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline in PE 12 will not render

Participant ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read the forum questions regarding this and still not able to come up with a solution. I am basically finished with my project and want to render it before I burn. Here are my specs

Premier Elements 12

Windows 10

Gray tabs span the entire timeline

Video Preview "same as project"  236 GB

Imported clips are 1050x750

450 clips

Settings  DSLR

Time Base 29.97

Frame size 1920 x 1080

Pixel Ratio Square Pixels (1.0)

Are there any suggestion that will help? The first portion of my project is rendered and than there are sporadic orange and green lines on the rest. When I try to render it starts briefly and than quits. It than revert back to the beginning of the project.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Steve,

While I was waiting for your answer I kept searching and reading other forums and their answers. I really didn't find a solution but out of the "trial and error" method I found a solution!

I placed my time line indicator where the first clip had turned to "orange" and highlighted the "title clip". I than deleted that clip and hit "render" and much to my surprise it started to render??!! It continued on and rendered my entire timeline!! I was totally amazed!

I guess the old adage, "if at firs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a yellow-orange line along the top of your timeline?

Can you post a screen capture of your timeline to this forum so that we can see what it looks like?

BTW, what model of camcorder is your video coming from and what format is the video file? 1050x750 is not a standard resolution. If this is video from screen recording software (like SnapIt) you may need to convert the video from variable to constant frame rate.

Also, please confirm that you have Quicktime 7 installed, per the program's system requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (2).pngOkay here is my screen shot. I am using a Nikon Cool Pix Camera. My pictures are either 4x6 or 5x7  I do have some video clips that are also included in my project. They come from the Nikon Cool Pix, they are a MOV file and are 1920 x 1080.

When I hit "render" there is a screen that "flashes" very quickly and shuts off. It states 1 of 710 previews and 85 of 60725 frames rendering

Also I have Quicktime 7.7.9 installed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on the information you've given, I know of no reason this wouldn't render. Sorry I can't offer any more help. Hopefully someone else can.

I assume all of your photos are sized to no larger than 2500x1875 pixels (72 ppi) in size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve,

While I was waiting for your answer I kept searching and reading other forums and their answers. I really didn't find a solution but out of the "trial and error" method I found a solution!

I placed my time line indicator where the first clip had turned to "orange" and highlighted the "title clip". I than deleted that clip and hit "render" and much to my surprise it started to render??!! It continued on and rendered my entire timeline!! I was totally amazed!

I guess the old adage, "if at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again" worked for this problem!!

Thanks for reviewing my questions and for trying to come up with a solution. I hope that if someone else runs into this snag they read my reply and also find a work around.

This forum process is great! Thanks once again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you found a solution, AZ! Thanks for reporting back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines