• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo feedback

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this was rejected for Artifacts Problems, just looking for some more clarification on the specific issue.  I don't see much noise in comparison to some that were approved. Thanks

image.jpeg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

It looks over-sharpened to me. Also, we do accept some black and white images but it's rare. Designers prefer to add their own post processing effects including black and white conversions to match their project. You will likely find better results submitting the clean, color version of the file. Did you submit a model release with this image? If not, you will need to do so before it can be accepted regardless of the post processing or artifacts.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice Picture. I think the problem is the bright corner (top,right). There are some stripes in the light, maybe these are the artifacts. You may could fix it with PS or just focus on the man and the pigeons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks over-sharpened to me. Also, we do accept some black and white images but it's rare. Designers prefer to add their own post processing effects including black and white conversions to match their project. You will likely find better results submitting the clean, color version of the file. Did you submit a model release with this image? If not, you will need to do so before it can be accepted regardless of the post processing or artifacts.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines