Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Format changes in pdf when open in Pro DC

Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that the spacing in the original pdf changed when I opened it in Pro DC.  There are quite a few charts and Pro DC breaks them up onto the next page which is doesn't do in the original format.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat doesn't change the format of a PDF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the "original format"? Another PDF? Excel? InDesign? Illustrator? Word? A web page?

Are you converting to PDF when this happens?

Are you opening a PDF in multiple PDF viewers? What else besides DC Pro? There are many PDF viewers available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the error in spacing may be happening when my mac receives an email from my boss and I first open it up.  The spacing (there are a few charts in it) does not match up with the pdf that she has on her computer.  It may be a problem with my mac.  My goal is to export the pdf to word so that I can edit errors, but if I have to spend more time fixing the spacing issue, it won't be worth it.  Your thoughts are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When your boss sends an email, is the info plain text, html, word, indesign, excel, pdf, or what?

Which PDF viewer / editor does your boss use?

Which PDF viewer / editor do you use?

Who converts the info to PDF?

Can you get it in its original format, i.e., can she send a Word file?

What exactly are the spacing issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines