• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I create this type of animation? Seems to be easy but I just cannot find any tutorials on that

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! I would really appreciate if you help me to figure out how these could be done:

How can I do this type of effortless movement of the whale(at 3:10 or at 3:52)

Why do whales sing? - Stephanie Sardelis - YouTube

How to create such transition as here at 3:41 - 3:44

Why do whales sing? - Stephanie Sardelis - YouTube

If you can, please, suggest related tutorials to me) Thank you very much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Forum Lounge is not for technical help, please provide the name of the program you are using so your message may be moved to the correct program forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you have uploaded the same link in both questions.

03:10

you could replicate this with the use of shape layer, repeater operator, trim path and circle effect. a good tutorial about it here: Shape Layer Repeater (radial) - Adobe After Effects tutorial - YouTube

3:52 - did not see anything special here. maybe it's not what you meant

03:41

you could place two layers one on top of each other and dissolve between the two as you zoom out. to make this effective you could use 3d layers to place one high res close up on top of the other low res full shot and as you zoom with a 3d camera out you can dissolve the close up layer. here is a thread about it: Re: Animating zoom/dolly in of world map, best workflow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines