• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom has reached maxium allowed computers

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So recently I tried to get on my desktop and edit pictures and lightroom 6 said it was not responding it wouldn't load and open, so I uninstalled and reinstalled and its still doing the same thing. So I installed it on my new laptop and it tells me its already in use by the maximum allowed computers.

I had it on my old laptop that I no longer have but I factory reset that computer so Idk if its acting as if its installed on 2 different computers cause I uninstalled and reinstalled on my desktop or if maybe it's still considereding old laptop. I'm unable to get onto my desktop and sign out because it won't load far enough to open the help bar. I'm just wanting to use it on my laptop! Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

You can contact Adobe Live Chat to fix this, tell them you are having issues activating your software.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can contact Adobe Live Chat to fix this, tell them you are having issues activating your software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines