• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

opening new image

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi when i open up a new series of images from my desktop pc the images looks as though it's a negative but in colour, it doesnt matter whether its in lightroom or photoshop the image is the same.The file is in RAW format of a night shot when viewed in the basic windows 10 file viewer it looks ok but of course im unable to edit in this style.

I have also taken some Arial photos with the same setup of fire works and i can open these up with no issues. edit etc. I'm using these programs for the 1st time on  a trial basis so before i commit to purchase i want to know if its me or the program that has an issue any help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try disabling the GPU.

In Lightroom, go to Edit > Preferences > Performance (On a Mac: Lightroom > Preferences > Performance), and uncheck Use graphics processor.

In Photoshop, go to Edit (Photoshop on a Mac) > Preferences > Camera Raw, and do the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Per thought it was going to work carried out check box changes to GPU as requested photo's came up as normal  view looking good so far but as soon as I tried to Import photos all of my night time from  this session have gone the same coloured negative blurred etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of the whole Lightroom window with an image in Develop, with the histogram visible?

It seems strange that turning off the GPU fixed previously imported images, but not new ones.

Maybe something else is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to work out how to do that 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See â–· How to take a screenshot

You can copy and paste the screenshot in the reply box.

Or, with a saved file, use the insert image icon.

insert-image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (1).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The blue color looks a bit like shadow clipping warnings, but the warnings aren't turned on, and the histogram indicates only a small amount of shadow clipping. Besides, these warnings should not appear in the filmstrip, and there are also images there that appear to display normally.

Could you upload one of these DNGs to Dropbox, and post the link here?

It's almost 1 am here, so may be somebody else will take a look at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi per apologies for the delay see link below one drive MSN

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is something weird with that DNG file. All the Adobe and non-Adobe software I tried has the exact same behavior:

- The preview JPG looks good.

- The decoded raw data is all blue as if the shadow clipping warning is turned on (when the warning is not actually turned on).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This looks like it may be a firmware problem with the camera on your drone?

See what I found for similar reports of your issue on the PhantomPilots forum:

Professional - Phantom 3 Pro Night HDR Photos Pixelated | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

What's up with my night time images? | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

-BH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines