• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Primatte Keyer sampler not working

Participant ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, since I updated to the new AE CC 2017 I have been having some problems, especially with my Red Giant plugins.

I have updated to the newest versions of Primatte Keyer, denoiser and Colorista.

With Primatte keyer I can't sample, when I do it doesn't sample the green or blue, it just creates artefacts.

In the picture bellow, I selected the green and that is as far as I get with it.

adobe.PNG

If I use the auto option and it does ok but as soon as I try to clean the BG or my subject it messes everything.

As for colorista and denoiser, I have issues when I use the sliders to change the values. It freezes everything for a few seconds then the mouse goes crazy. It happens every time. I have reinstalled AE, the plugins, cleaned the registry and so on.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Hi Rick,

I solve my problem updating to windows 10.

It worked perfectly!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS? I'm assuming the purple stuff in the foreground is the mess that's being created. Your clip is awfully contrasty..

From a screenshot of your screenshot with all modified properties revealed. Just used the Select, Clean BG, Clean FG buttons. OS X 10.11.6, Mac Pro, AE CC 2017 14.0.1.5, Primate 5.1.3:

Screen Shot 2016-11-19 at 4.08.33 PM.png

Pressed the U key twice to reveal all modified properties...

Screen Shot 2016-11-19 at 4.05.40 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The look of the image is after I select the green. The original looks like this.

adobe 2.PNG

I am using windows 8.1, I have been using Primatte keyer for a few years, i only got these issues after the update.

when i use the select Background this is what i get

adobe 3.PNG

It samples a greyish instead of the green.

When i use the sample tool this is what i get

adobe 4.PNG

But once i try to use the Clean FG it messes up and goes crazy like the second pic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting a very similar color sample but it's keying just fine. Screen Shot 2016-11-19 at 4.43.15 PM.png

If you still have an earlier version of AE try the same clip there. I can't reproduce your problem on a Mac. I'd contact Red Giant if you have done so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick,

I solve my problem updating to windows 10.

It worked perfectly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

I will contact Red Giant, I do not have an older version at the moment.

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines