• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unlocked Layers won't move, why is the everything locked?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I pressed a quick key that has locked the position of everything on every page even though there are no locks on any layers in the layers panel. I am able to scale/transform objects and text, I can even move stuff with the arrow keys but I can not move anything with my wacom/mouse which is working fine. I've reset my workspace, deleted my preferences by using command+alt+control+shift at the start up, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled Indesign to no avail. When opening other projects, it's the same thing, unlocked Layers won't move.

I'm running CC on OS X El Capitan and I'm using a Wacom Intuos 3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just figured it out, restarting my computer worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what did you find was the answer? I'm having the same thing, can't move any frames!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines