• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I bought Adobe PremierElements 15 for a month ago from Scandinavian Photo at Gothenburg in Sweden.

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got some problem when I have to burn my Movie to Blu-Ray. I do not got anything on the disk, tray different way even to burn to DVD

Write to Adobe in Sweden about that, they may not have any solution. As I understand they send my question to you.

Now I have got very meny mail form Adobe how I have to go round my problem. I am very thaksfull for that hope yopu may tell them all I have now find the solution.

Do not know anything about ISO file which I got when i burn to my disc. After lerning from many of your mail I got. Copy my ( empty disc) to my computer, there I find my ready Movie. Than I want to burn from the computer file to a new disc that i can use on a recorder to TV. Even that make problem, could export my computer file

but burn not exepted to the Blu-ray, tray to install using my dator mouse and that work. I been able to burn my Movie and learn something new about the ISO file.

Sorry I do not are that good in your language, hope you under stand my story.

Thanks very much for the many suggestion I receive from you.

Kind regard,

Ulf Svensson.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Ulf,

Before I attempt to answer, I want to say I've enjoy visits to your country.  I can't speak any language but American English.  Your countrymen always politely accommodate my language for me!

DVD and Blu-Ray burners should work.  Unfortunately they sometimes don't because of conflicts in drivers, operating systems and programs. 

When the ordinary routine does not work, a common procedure is to use the free program ImgBurn.  (  http://www.imgburn.com/ ).  Use Premiere Elements to make the ISO

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ulf,

Before I attempt to answer, I want to say I've enjoy visits to your country.  I can't speak any language but American English.  Your countrymen always politely accommodate my language for me!

DVD and Blu-Ray burners should work.  Unfortunately they sometimes don't because of conflicts in drivers, operating systems and programs. 

When the ordinary routine does not work, a common procedure is to use the free program ImgBurn.  (  http://www.imgburn.com/ ).  Use Premiere Elements to make the ISO file on your computer and then ImgBurn to make the disc.

Please give it a try!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines