• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whenever i try to stabilize it takes for ever to analyse then after it does and starts to stabilize the program shuts down.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this ever worked? How long is your clip? What format? Highly compressed amateur formats like you get form consumer and even prosumer cameras may be most of the problem. Also, version of AE, OS and system details down to the last decimal point would help. AE should be up to date - not necessarily the latest version but the latest build for your version, and complete workflow and project details will also help. Not all shots will Warp Stabilize (I assume that's what you are trying to do because you said "analyse"). You need some fixed geometry in your scene.

OS, AE version and details help us figure out what may be going wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has never worked, I am using the latest version of AE cc 2017, and it is all up to date, I recorded it in the format .mov and it is 40 seconds long, also it is not compressed I shot it in raw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RAW??? Do you have professional equipment? .mov is not usually RAW and RAW video is highly unusual in anything but a major production company production with very expensive gear. What does it say at the top of the Project Panel in AE when you have your footage selected?

Screen Shot 2016-11-20 at 6.26.20 AM.png

This is a MOV file but it is H.264 and this shot won't motion stabilize either. It doesn't crash AE but the shot is not suitable for motion stabilization so the Analysis fails every time. It's also way too long as it is. Most of the shots I work on are cut to seven seconds or less because most shots in most films are seven seconds or less. This shot is 4466 frames or 0:02:28:26 long and the first clue that it is amateur video is that the frame rate is an even 30 fps.

We also don't know anything about your machine or your operating system. It's pretty difficult to point you in the right direction without some details.

If anti-virus software or some other conflicting software installation is not the contributing factor I suspect that you are running out of resources due to low ram or disk space or your footage format is not 100% compatible with your workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check you firewall/antivirus settings if needed disable them to check if this is getting better. if you are on a network try to check with your network administrator about opening access for Ae.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines