• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i go back to my previous version of After Effects?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In After Effects CC 2017, It does not support .AEC files generated from Cinema 4D. How can i go back to a previous version? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just view previous versions in the CC app. This topic has been discussed dozens of times in this forum and it's in the help files for the CC app. If you can't find the option in the CC app then try searching the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not in there. Should i uninstall first? Or would i lose all my plugins?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you using a paid subscription for after effects? because trial won't let you use older versions. if you are a CC Paid subscriber try reading through here:Download and install Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not think this is an issue with the current version of After Effects. To read an AEC file, you probably need to install the plugin from MAXON.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines