Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR issue

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

when i open up my LR is freeze and non responding. I uninstall the LR and tried to install back via cloud. Since 2 days ago i have getting the same error as it cant even go to 1% when updating or installing LR.

The error i got is

"update failed"

error on temporary file location. if the problem persist contact customer support. (-70)

Can somebody help me.

Reza

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download LR6.0 as well as the latest update 6.7 from here and install 6.0 first and then the update to 6.7: Install Photoshop Lightroom

When LR freezes again, try to deactivate the GPU acceleration: Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx will try this later..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of computer are you using and what operating system.

If a Mac did you recently upgrade the OS to Sierra?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im using win 10.. before this it was working fine. after win 10 auto update then ONLY my LR affected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then it has something to do with the Win 10 update. More than likely a permissions problem. The update changed the folder/file permissions on a folder LR uses to either store or apply the update. This is going to be more of a problem in the future as both Windows and OS X get more restrictive in permissions to try and keep the users safe.

Check your Username folder, C:\Users\YourUserName, to see if you have, your username has, Full Control and make sure it is apply to child objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im  still unable to rectify the problem. do u know how to cancel the plan as i have subscribe the 1 year plan for LR. Need to cancel it .. damn tried everything already.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please let us know the status and what you tried.

- Successful Reinstall ?

- Deactivated GPU ?

- What exactly and when does it stop working ?

- Any messages ?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines