• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crop Ratio in Loupe Info & Filter on Crop Ratio

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this was posted in part about 6 years ago but the thread appears closed now.  I would so appreciate having the Cropped Aspect Ratio as a Loupe View item in LightRoom CC.    Also, a means to filter for images that conform to a specific aspect ratio (or not). I realize there are 3rd party tools to do the latter but they are slow and cumbersome. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you post the feature request in the official Adobe feedback forum? Lightroom: Would like Cropped Aspect Ratio as an option in the Loupe View Options - Where can I subm...  . That is where Adobe wants all bug reports and feature requests posted.   Product developers actively participate there (as you saw from Simon Chen's reply), but are rarely seen here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that was me.  It was unclear where the official (or proper) place was/is to put requests.  Interesting that Adobe wants that feedback on a 3rd party site instead of their own.  Does Simon work for Adobe?

Thanks.

Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's very confusing for customers.  Bug reports, feature requests, and product feedback should go to feedback.photoshop.com, while this forum (forums.adobe.com) is primarily user-to-user, with some participation by Adobe low-level tech support.

Technically, both sites are owned and branded by Adobe: feedback.photoshop.com, and forums.adobe.com.  And both run third-party software (Getsatisfaction for feedback.photoshop.com, Jive for forms.adobe.com).  Originally, the two software services were quite a bit different, but they've converged somewhat over the years.

Simon Chen is an Adobe employee, indicated by the cryptic badge and his title:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the detailed explanation - super helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines