• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS(2017) not opening

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently decide to update my adobe after effects program (2015.3) to (2017) i still have (2015.3) as of going into advanced options and un-checking remove old cc's before updating before i launched (2017) for the first time i moved my plugins into it i had no error (it was just the magic bullet suite) it will finish scanning plugins then the tittle screen disappeared the icon on the system tab bar (im using windows ten home) and nothing pops up that's it its gone i kept restarting it it repeatedly did the same thing when i checked task manager it did the same thing it showed up on the active then went down the the background programs for  couple seconds then disappeared (side note 2015.3 is doing the same thing) i have tried restarting my pc and i really want it to work please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Try today's bug fix update. And, as far as Red Giant plugins go. They have new installers that should make things better on CC 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try interpunction. It will make your question readable to others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try today's bug fix update. And, as far as Red Giant plugins go. They have new installers that should make things better on CC 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines