• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tranfer Capture pattern to Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a pattern on my ipad using adobe capture. I then saved to what I think is a cloud library. I then opened photoshop on my desktop to access the pattern and the library is not showing up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Hi Gail,

There are a few things to check:

1. Your iPad and also Photoshop must both be signed in to the same Creative Cloud account. Please make sure you're signed in to both.

2. On the iPad, patterns are placed into one of potentially several libraries, specified with the drop-down picker at the top of the screen. In this example, I have my library called "Around Town" selected. Patterns I create will go into that library:

IMG_0292.PNG

3. In Photoshop, make sure you have selected the very same library that you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gail,

There are a few things to check:

1. Your iPad and also Photoshop must both be signed in to the same Creative Cloud account. Please make sure you're signed in to both.

2. On the iPad, patterns are placed into one of potentially several libraries, specified with the drop-down picker at the top of the screen. In this example, I have my library called "Around Town" selected. Patterns I create will go into that library:

IMG_0292.PNG

3. In Photoshop, make sure you have selected the very same library that you used to create the pattern on the iPad. In the Library panel, there's a drop down picker at the top of the panel. In my example above, I'd choose "Around Town" to see the same patterns from my iPad (I have several different libraries and switch between them constantly).

I hope this helps!

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines