• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student Edition Price-hike of around 50% - Is there a package cheaper for me?

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Now I understand that price increases are to be expected with Adobe Products as first year deals and what not. But as a Student of Film Acting and a YouTuber, not only does not having access anymore to Photoshop and Premier as well as whatever the PDF program is these days hamper my education, but also my ability as a student to generate income.

The price went from £147 with VAT: Source A Gyazo - 0e07b043346aadd8cc5bd2e0288bbc50.png

To £219.05 plus Tax/VAT: Source B Gyazo - 419142e011ec32ea527a8790b275030f.png

As a Student who literally lives off what can be scraped out of the top of my tiny maintenance loan and then my sources of income, a £72 price hike is a bit absurd for the package when I only use around 4 out of the 25 programs offered on the Creative Cloud line. The only reason for buying which was its apparently the only plan where you can receive Adobe Photoshop and Premier.

If someone could source me a more viable solution that wont cost me my November/December Food Bill - I'd be much obliged. Also frustrated there seems to be no direct support email to contact.

Regards,

Alex

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

It is what it is.  There are no special provisions available beyond the rather generous discount already afforded to students, even after the first year special pricing wears off.  You can try contacting Adobe Support directly but you are not likely to find any offers beyond what is available to the rest of the educational world.

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in t

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is what it is.  There are no special provisions available beyond the rather generous discount already afforded to students, even after the first year special pricing wears off.  You can try contacting Adobe Support directly but you are not likely to find any offers beyond what is available to the rest of the educational world.

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html ( http://adobe.ly/19llvMN )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines