Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest version of MSI file download

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Team,

I frequently check for latest software available on adobe website. I need MSI download link. 

1) Which link will help me in downloading the latest version of MSI files (32 bit and 64 bit)?

2) Can i get emails when ever there is a new version of flash player available?

Regards,

Santhosh B S

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can apply for the distribution license Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe here. You will get an approval mail which would contain a url. That page will have links to all the latest MSI.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

letter not been received

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got a letter

link available https://www.adobe.com/ru/products/flashplayer/distribution5.html

but download files does not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi m m,

There was a temporary problem due to which users in some locations were not able to download the deliverables. The issue has been fixed and you can now download the deliverable.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this the still latest version? if no, can i have the latest version link please. i need MSI file its easy to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Latest Flash Player version is 26.0.0.131.

You can apply for the distribution license Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe here. You will get an approval mail which would contain a url. That page will have links to all the latest MSI.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi santhoshshakuntala ,

For your question "Can i get emails when ever there is a new version of flash player available?" you can subscribe to receive notifications at Security Bulletins and Advisories .

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines