• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects error: plug-in “Element.aex” could not be loaded (126). (48::46)

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought Element 3D V2 today and i upgraded from v1.6 (which worked fine). When i create a solid and try to add the Element effect i recieve this error message.

"After Effects error: plug-in “Element.aex” could not be loaded (126). (48::46)"

I did some research and couldn't find anything except one guy on a different forum who was having the same problem. He said the problem was a corrupt openCL.dll file and he fixed it by simply replacing the file.

I believe this could be my problem i just dont know how to identify and replace the file. I have tried reinstalling the plugin etc. with no results.

Windows 10 Technical preview

Intel i7

Nvidia GeForce GT650m

8gb ram

here is a link to the other forum: AE error: "Plugin could not be loaded" » Timeclub

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 03, 2015 Jun 03, 2015

I browsed Nvidia's website and found a windows 10 driver and updated my graphics card. Problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, Win 10? It's still Beta as are any graphics drivers for it. I'm afraid you'll have to wait for either nVidia or VideoCopilot to fix it. Feel free to scour the nVidia site and install different drivers, but just replacing a DLL will do nothing, especially since Element 3D doesn't even use OpenCL and the one you mentioned thus would most likely be irrelevant.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had same problem but i fix it and i made a video  try and see if that works btw i am running windows 10 pro tech preview 64 bit and adobe CC2014

After Effects error: plug-in “Element.aex” could not be loaded (126). (48::46) Fix - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2015 Jun 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I browsed Nvidia's website and found a windows 10 driver and updated my graphics card. Problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated the graphic drivers and restarted the system

it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Подскажите как найти свой драйвер у меня Nvidia 630 и Windows 10 64 bit. За ранее спасибо!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

артёмс88185892  wrote

Подскажите как найти свой драйвер у меня Nvidia 630 и Windows 10 64 bit. За ранее спасибо!

You can get drivers from NVIDIA's website. www.NVIDIA.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2016 Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug could be fixed by updating the graphics card driver (from nvidia). Also make sure to run the latest version of Element 3D.

Delete the old installation and make a clean, new installation of the plug-in. That worked pretty well for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

У меня такая же проблема, выдаёт какую же ошибку!  Что делать не знаю

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines