• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Courses

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know where I can get training for Premier elements 14/15 in the UK preferably North? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can take a complete course online at http://lynda.com.

There are no major live teaching courses anywhere that I'm aware of.

My "Muvipix.com Guide to Adobe Premiere Elements 15" is available on Amazon. It covers every tool and feature in the program and how to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thats well good. Thanks for that. My biggest problem is saving as a 4k video. Does it cover this part simply?? There seem so many ways and formats to save in.

Many Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

howardh32386623 wrote:

Hey thats well good. Thanks for that. My biggest problem is saving as a 4k video. Does it cover this part simply?? There seem so many ways and formats to save in.

Many Thanks

It is terribly tempting to offer joining you in the North of the UK for a week or two of training.  But, it is a long way from Seattle!

I am a confessed fanboy of the Lynda.com training system.  The Premier Elements training for the last few versions has an exceptionally good instructor that covers the software thoroughly.  He has trained thousands to be video editors.

If you only want help with a 4K video, I can help.  I use Panasonic cameras to shoot 4K and Premier Elements to edit and render video output.  What is your source footage from?  What part is confusing?

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill - this fantastic - so much help - never realised forums were so useful

I am using a DJI Phantom 4 drone filming in 4k only. But the rest of my problems  I have forgotten what the end bit looks like and am away from home at the moment - would love to get back to you when I can if you dont mind. Then I can talk more sense !!

Many Thanks Howard,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

howardh32386623 wrote:

Hi Bill - this fantastic - so much help - never realised forums were so useful

I am using a DJI Phantom 4 drone filming in 4k only. But the rest of my problems I have forgotten what the end bit looks like and am away from home at the moment - would love to get back to you when I can if you dont mind. Then I can talk more sense !!

Many Thanks Howard,

Of course!  In the meantime try this:  Export and Share > Devices > Custom > Advanced Settings > Match Source.  It should lead you to being able to save and name a user preset that matches what is coming from your camera.   I know it works for my two Panasonic cameras.  I don't have a Phantom 4 (yet!), but it will likely work.

Please post a link to some video flying over the North UK!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines