• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Laggy Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Lightroom CC has been slow before but it's getting to the point where ever move I make takes a couple seconds. I'm fairly new to Lightroom so Im not really aware of all the tricks and such or what settings are a must for optimal performance. If anyone could help me that'd be very much appreciated!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Lightroom​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

gracet66114188 wrote:

So Lightroom CC has been slow before but it's getting to the point where ever move I make takes a couple seconds. I'm fairly new to Lightroom so Im not really aware of all the tricks and such or what settings are a must for optimal performance. If anyone could help me that'd be very much appreciated!!

Please be specific.

Tell us exactly what functions in Lightroom are laggy. Please be sure to state whether you are in the Library Module or Develop Module or somewhere else, and the exact name of the function or action you are trying that is laggy.

Please tell us the exact version number of your Lightroom. Go to Help->System Info and tell us the version number shown there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines