• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error #3125

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe Muse CC (2017) auf meinem Mac  installiert. Nun erhalte ich beim Versuch eine bestehende Muse-Datei zu öffnen immer die Fehlermeldung "Error #3125".

Ich benötige dringend eine Lösung!!!!

Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-20 um 17.26.00.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Hello Everyone,

Could you please try downloading our next Muse prerelease build and check if you are getting the same issue.

To download the new prerelease build go to - https://museprerelease.com

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anch'io ho lo stesso problema. Qualsiasi file muse che apro mi da questo errore!!! come faccio per risolvere il problema???

aspetto una vostra celere risposta!

ne ho davvero bisogno... grazie e buon lavoro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bei mir dasselbe. Es passiert erst, wenn man Muse 2017 beendet und dann das Programm startet und die Datei öffnen will. Da scheint das schreiben in die Datenbank buggy zu sein. Da sollte Adobe asap ein upgrade bereitstellen!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

Could you please try downloading our next Muse prerelease build and check if you are getting the same issue.

To download the new prerelease build go to - https://museprerelease.com

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue in both old, new and prerelease version - cannot open document!! Ohnooo this really makes me cry - i worked so hard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danke für den Link. Aber da komme ich nicht weiter.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-24 um 17.56.24.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ute,

Can you please post the snapshot of the error message here, so that we can look into it.

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto+2016-11-20+um+17.26.00.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-28 um 11.29.27.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help?? We need to update our site!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

we are thoroughly investigating this issue, and need your help in identifying the root cause.

It is been noticed that this issue is coming across majorly in a non-English environment.

Could you all please let us know the platform (Operating System) you are on and is it a file specific issue?

Are you guys able to work on a brand new file?

Could you all please send your .muse files which are triggering this error on my email ankrao(at)adobe(dot)com?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ankush,

I'm working on a mac. My files are based on a PC in the network. On the PC there is a dropbox working, syncing the webfiles. Muse always hang up when saving files while the dropbox is working. So I have to stop the dropbox when working with muse.

When I open a file and get the #3125-Error, I make a copy of it and I can work with this duplicate. Interesting: Now I can open the original file, too. When closing Muse, both files will produce the same error. Also interesting: Opening these files on an other mac or pc will not produce the error, I can work, make changes and save the file as nothing happend. But back on my own workstation the files still have the error. Next I tried to rename these files and: The error does NOT appear. Saving it once again, does not make the error. But closing Muse  does. After starting muse all these files can't be open.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ankush, hi Andi,

same to me (open, re-open, re-name always the same with error #3125 etc.) / i work on mac OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6, but files based on my system, no pc involved, they are created on my workstation only.

i will switch to mac os sierra now...

Please let us know, need your help!

Best regards

sandra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i switched to macOSSierra....it runs...! I will let you know if this is the answer for our problem...or if it will appear again!

best regards

Sandra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Please follow below steps and let us know the results:

1) Make a new folder on the network drive and place the .muse files there, try opening the file from their , did it run correctly the first time? now quit Muse and try opening that file again, so did the Error #3119 or Error #3125 starts coming from second time you open the same file again?

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning,

I have the same problem when opening the muse file (Error #3125). Operating system Mac OS x 10.11.6, lates Muse version CC2017.0.

I copied the muse file to another destinantion (from network folder to local folder). Then I could open the file.

Another solution: I opened first an "old" fuse file (not saved with the CC2017.0 version). Then I could open the other files created with the CC2017.0 version.

Allthough it would be helpful for the working process if Adobe could fix this problem 🙂

Kind regards

Florian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guten Morgen,

leider hat der switch auf Sierra nur temporär geholfen und auch nach dem update auf die neueste muse-Version lassen sich die alten Dateien nicht öffnen. Wieso kümmert sich das adobe-Team nicht um diese Problem?

Beste Grüße

Sandra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

gleiches bei mir / über einen Umweg dann auf die Seite gekommen und die Prerelease-Version aufgespielt mit dem selben Ergebnis: immer noch error #3125 ! 😞  !!!

Bitte ändert das schnellstmöglich - schließlich müssen die websiten, die schon online sind, auch mal upgedatet werden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please see thread Re: Muse Loading Error #3125 this issue is resolved for many users with Latest Muse Prerelease.

muse 2014.2 crashes - then corrupts file - will not reopen - all work LOST!

could you please let me know steps to reproduce the issue, and help me know if it is a different issue from the one mentioned in thread Re: Muse Loading Error #3125

Re: Muse crash after update 2017

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe folgenden Tip aus einer anderen Frage angwendet: 1) alle Unterstriche und Bindestriche im Dateinamen entfernt.

2) Datei in der Prerelease-Versiuon geöffnet und geschlossen.

3) Nach dem Schließen und erneutem Versuch die Datei zu öffnen erhalte ich den Fehler #3119.

Sehr schlecht! Und nun?Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-25 um 11.10.39.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anche a me da lo stesso errore con la prerelease!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Se riesco ad aprire un solo file muse (vecchio) poi riesco ad aprire qualsiasi altro file! devo andare a tentativi... è snervante!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines