• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing user ID on PC

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously we had a CC for Photographers account which was used by my son, weve now set up a Student account for him to do web and video work however we did this by creating a new account altogether so that his existing account was still working.

I read that its not a problem to log in and out of accounts however we'll not be continuing with the Photographer account.

If he logs out on his machine and then logs back in using the new ID will everything in Photoshop and Lightroom remain as it was or will settings, add on brushes etc disappear? Can he then just update Photoshop to the 2017 version?

Plainly and simply will there be any problems by switching IDs?

Many Thanks for any advice.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Hi Georgew61882239,

I see you have an active Creative Cloud subscription under the same Adobe id as with forums. The subscription that you have includes access to all the apps. If you don't wish to use Photoshop, you may uninstall the applications ans use the Web and Video apps.

For uninstallation, refer :Uninstall or remove Creative Cloud apps

Feel free to update the thread in case of any other queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Georgew61882239,

I see you have an active Creative Cloud subscription under the same Adobe id as with forums. The subscription that you have includes access to all the apps. If you don't wish to use Photoshop, you may uninstall the applications ans use the Web and Video apps.

For uninstallation, refer :Uninstall or remove Creative Cloud apps

Feel free to update the thread in case of any other queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines