• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error H#1 Indesign CC2017

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i can't upload documents online to my dashboard in Indesign CC2017, error H#1 appears"An error occurred while connecting" and i have uninstall the program and installed  several times but the error still appear. What can i do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Publish Online? Only Publish Online has a dashboard in InDesign.

Can you provide a screen capture of the error message, and use the "camera" icon to attach it to your message here in the web interface. I've never seen error "H#1". Pubish Online errors should be like 10, 16, 17, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura.JPG

sorry the program is in spanish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never seen that message and a Google search didn't either. We'll have to see if one of the staff can respond. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok but its something of the server... well i have to wait .  thanks anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines