• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the best way to share a brochure with our customers

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was starry-eyed when I came across the page flip animation while making a digital brochure. However, I see now that it is cumbersome and not needed. However, what would anyone recommend for our company brochures? I guess the reason that the page turn appealed to me is that it walks the viewer through the piece, as they would with a physical copy. 

Our brochures usually consist of a cover, an interior two page spread and a back. I would like them to be shared with clients, and uploaded to our website. Should I really just keep the same boring pdf format? What is the cool way to do this these days?

Screen Shot 11-21-16 at 10.35 AM.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should explore the Publish Online feature in InDesign:

Use Publish Online to publish your InDesign documents

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would do it as a PDF with single facing pages and title page. That works for anyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines