• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected due to Intellectual Property Violation

Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to figure out why. It's a clip of a woman looking out at a beach. I have a model release and everything. Anyway to appeal these decisions?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Thank you, I didn't realize this was a video. I checked out the full clip and there are a couple of issues. The main issue that I think has led to the rejection is the audio. You can hear a voice saying "perfect" in the beginning of the clip. That person needs to sign a release also for the audio. My recommendation is to remove the audio completely and resubmit.

It's also possible that the phone is identifiable as it is more visible in other parts of the clip.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share the image with us here so we can take a look.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

woman beach.jpghere's a screen grab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For reference, this was shot on a public beach.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I didn't realize this was a video. I checked out the full clip and there are a couple of issues. The main issue that I think has led to the rejection is the audio. You can hear a voice saying "perfect" in the beginning of the clip. That person needs to sign a release also for the audio. My recommendation is to remove the audio completely and resubmit.

It's also possible that the phone is identifiable as it is more visible in other parts of the clip.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahhh, thanks for the clarification. I'll remove the audio and resubmit!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines