• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New update... Scrolling animation not fixes yet

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked about this previously and no one seemed to care that much to answer... I have a nexus 6p running 7.1.1 and using adobe reader... While reading documents scrolling seems to have an issue it's like you scroll the screen freezes for a second and then it start working again... And yes i used other apps like Google drive's pdf reader and no issue is there whatsoever... Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MohdGhm247,

We apologize for the delay in response.

Could you please confirm the version of your Adobe Reader application?

Please check if there is any new update available for the app, If yes then try updating the application and see if that helps resolving this problem.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem thanks for your response... And yes i am using the latest version of your app on the google store which is (v16.4) yet the problem isn't fixed yet i hope it will soon... Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines