• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player not working on certain sites like Facebook Gameroom

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Microsoft Edge and I'm having difficulty with flash player on Facebook Gameroom. They say I don't have the latest version 11.9 but from the information I've been getting is that with Edge it updates itself automatically. I've been trying to find answers but getting frustrated. Can anyone help me with my issues?

Thanks,

Mell

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you have any windows updates pending, please update!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, confirm that ActiveX Filtering is configured to allow Flash content:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

Internet Explorer 11 and Edge introduce a number of changes both to how the browser identifies itself to remote web servers, and to how it processes JavaScript intended to target behaviors specific to Internet Explorer. Unfortunately, this means that content on some sites will be broken until the content provider changes their site to conform to the new development approach required by modern versions of IE.

You can try to work around these issues by using Compatibility View:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

If that is too inconvenient, using Google Chrome may be a preferable alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines