• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate's .swf files don't work at ALL

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've exported my animation out as a .swf file but I can't find it anywhere. Not even on the file explorer. Can someone help?

@ ! !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

I'm assuming your file is not saved in which case the swf is generated in Temp folder by default.

Please save your file in a new folder and then publish. The swf should then generate in the same folder by default.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you chosen the .swf as the output format in the publish settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The SWF is saved the same place as the FLA. Where did you save your FLA? You did save your FLA, right?

And what you mean not even in file explorer? What else would you use to look for files? Powerpoint?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To expand on what Clay was saying, if you open the FLA and look in publishing settings, you can see where it was that you said to publish the SWF.

Powerpoint really should have some file searching abilities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm assuming your file is not saved in which case the swf is generated in Temp folder by default.

Please save your file in a new folder and then publish. The swf should then generate in the same folder by default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines