• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and Drop question - limit to number of entries

Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2008 Jul 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looks like the drag and drop question slide has a limit to the number of entries in column 1.
8 entries to be precise.
That's ok for me in this case, as my example has 8 entries for column 1. However when you run the application, it seems it will only shows 6 entries in column 1. I tried to look for the missing 2, hoping they might be hidden or slightly off screen somewhere. Has anyone encountered this problem?
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2008 Jul 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This is interesting. As well as having the above problem, I was getting an incorrect result when dragging to the correct points in column 2. even though it should be correct
Because of the issue in the previous post, i.e. not being able to see the last two entries, I decided to delete them.
Hey presto this seemed to fix this above problem. Now my drag and drop works.
It seems captivate doesn't like to go beyond 6 entries in column 1 i.e. doesn't show the extra entries and also causes an false error when successfully completing the drag and drop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources