• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

contact form not sending Email.

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use simple contact form widgets and upload contact form on my free host but i can't receive email. i think have problem in .php code in process_form function!
I can't solve this issue.

i cheek this notice in help

1. Check your email Inbox spam folder. Mark the form messages as non-spam.

2. Some hosting providers refuse to send mail to an email address on a different site's domain. For example, if your website is www.example.com, but your form is configured to send email to someone@email.com, your web host provider may refuse to send the email generated by the Form widget.

Solutions:

1. Update your form to send email messages to someone@example.com. This change may resolve the issue and allow the messages to go through.
    2. If you're hosting is GoDaddy and you're form e-mail address is to a non-GoDaddy e-mail account, you'll need to enable "remote" mail in cPanel. (A similar change may be required on other hosting providers.)
      1. Navigate to your cPanel on GoDaddy.  This is where you manage your web hosting.
      2. On the main cPanel page, scroll down to where it says ":::Email"
      3. Click on "MX entry" which is located right below "Accounts".  This is the Mail Exchanger setting.  By Default, GoDaddy assumes you will be using a GoDaddy email account.
      4. Make sure that "Remote Mail Exchanger" is turned on.

host:http://cpanel.zgig.in/

url:http://noor.zgig.in/home/index.html 

email:test@noor.zgig.in

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

solve this problem , i buy host... and i receive email in my web mail and gmail.....

in free host  i can make email but it don't let muse  send email with muse contact form...

but with this contact form it let send email .... i don't know what diffidence between muse code and this code ...!

<?php

// Check for empty fields

if(empty($_POST['name'])   ||

empty($_POST['email']) ||

empty($_POST['phone']) ||

empty($_POST['message']) ||

!filter_var($_POST['email'],FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL))

{

echo "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything looks good if I check PHP status of your form - Muse PHP Diagnostics .

Looks like either your emails is getting blocked by the server or it doesn't have enough permission to a private domain email id.

Could you please try putting your Gmail id in the form widget and see if you now receive the emails.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i used Gmail but it dose not work! why i cant use my host webmail

MX Record For Domain "noor.zgig.in is on-

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be obvious but do you have PHP running on your server? What version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i set it in last version

PHP Configuration :

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check with your host regarding this issue?

there's something blocked from their end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client with the same issue. You can send him emails directly and he gets them, but from the form, they are either delayed or never show up.

I added my email address to the form as a test and never received it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i export as html this  contact form... it can make  issue !!!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that shouldn't make an issue, but still for our conformation could you try uploading the site directly through FTP function?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what difference between ftp upload or export as html ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi , i have another c panel it seem port 21 is not close. but i cant use ftp to upload. also i use trial version of muse. it can be my issue ?Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click on the options tab and let me know which option is selected over there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

solve this problem , i buy host... and i receive email in my web mail and gmail.....

in free host  i can make email but it don't let muse  send email with muse contact form...

but with this contact form it let send email .... i don't know what diffidence between muse code and this code ...!

<?php

// Check for empty fields

if(empty($_POST['name'])   ||

empty($_POST['email']) ||

empty($_POST['phone']) ||

empty($_POST['message']) ||

!filter_var($_POST['email'],FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL))

{

echo "No arguments Provided!";

return false;

}

$name = $_POST['name'];

$email_address = $_POST['email'];

$phone = $_POST['phone'];

$message = $_POST['message'];

// Create the email and send the message

$to = 'yourname@yourdomain.com'; // Add your email address inbetween the '' replacing yourname@yourdomain.com - This is where the form will send a message to.

$email_subject = "Website Contact Form:  $name";

$email_body = "You have received a new message from your website contact form.\n\n"."Here are the details:\n\nName: $name\n\nEmail: $email_address\n\nPhone: $phone\n\nMessage:\n$message";

$headers = "From: noreply@yourdomain.com\n"; // This is the email address the generated message will be from. We recommend using something like noreply@yourdomain.com.

$headers .= "Reply-To: $email_address";

mail($to,$email_subject,$email_body,$headers);

return true;

?>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i upload another website that hasn't published by muse, it is working with an simple file contact_me.php.

i think muse dose not work good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines