• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing password

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I change my account password will the person who I am allowing to use my Photoshop and Lightroom still be able to use them on their computer?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

They should not be able to use them at all.  Check your license agreement regarding sharing your license.  You agreed to not do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They should not be able to use them at all.  Check your license agreement regarding sharing your license.  You agreed to not do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please refer to Licenses and Terms of Use | Adobe

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My Cloud contract for Lightroom and Photoshop allows me to instal on 2 devices. That I have done. My team mate who assists me with my work is whom I put the other on. I just wanted to know if I changed my password would it make them not work on my other computer.  changed the password and everything is okay. Thank you for your concern.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Cloud contract for Lightroom and Photoshop allows me to instal on 2 devices. That I have done. My team mate who assists me with my work is whom I put the other on. I just wanted to know if I changed my password would it make them not work on my other computer.  changed the password and evrything is okay. Thank you for your concern.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines