• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prize gone up after one year

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is now one year since I paid for CC-membership in a Black Friday deal. Now the prize has gone up and I get no information about what happens after one year. Do I have to take a new Black Friday-deal? The previous Black Friday-deal does not continue after the one year? Must I pay the higher prize for a whole year?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chances are you have to pay for the true price of the product from here on out.  Deals like you originally bought into are normally only for first time subscribers, and they end when the year subscription ends, automatically renewing at the normal rate.  If you read the license agreement you have you should see it all spelled out for you.  If you wish to pursue it with Adobe then...

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html ( http://adobe.ly/19llvMN )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I feel Adobe is punishing me for going for the Black Friday-deal, instead of motivating me to continue as their customer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that's not it.  They gave you a nice discount to get you started and if you like what you got then you can continue but at the price everyone else pays.  Just about any business out there that sells something you renew follows this practice... get used to the idea because it happens all the time.  Always check the fine print for the gotcha stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello!
You're right, you'll pay standard price after. But… there is a cheaper way!  

In oder to use Black Friday offer again, you need:

1. Connect with Adobe Creative Cloud support via you Adobe ID page.
  2. Ask them to cancel you existing subscription.
  3. Place new order as last year at Official Adobe coupons, promos, special offers and discounts
  4. Don't worry, be happy now!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines