• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“AEGP plugin Premiere Pro Import: Can’t load Premiere Pro project, the version number is wrong or the file is corrupt. (5027::12)”

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to load a PREMIERE PRO project into AFTER EFFECTS, I get the error that states “AEGP plugin Premiere Pro Import:  Can’t load Premiere Pro project, the version number is wrong or the file is corrupt.  (5027::12)”  Has anyone a solution?

I just recently installed Premiere Pro 15 and AFTER EFFECTS 15, but I can not get the file to open in AE.  Has anyone seen this error before?

[Title edited for brevity - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved your question to the After Effects forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the solution? I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple solution: your versions of AE & PP need to match.  They have to be from the same version you installed from CC.   If they don"t you're hosed.  It doesn't get any simpler than that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for the reply, they are both CC 2015. Still have no fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the exact version numbers of both of them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for PP it's V9.1.0(174) / AE: 13.5.0.347

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC 2015 was the buggiest version of AE. You should consider getting some of the bug-fix updates to AE. The latest version of CC 2015 is 13.7.1 for Windows and 13.7.2 for Mac.

I don't remember offhand what Premiere Pro's latest update was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update to lattest version. Even Ppro 2017.2 and AE 2017.1 won't work together. The AE version has to be the same or higher then Ppro version. Had the same issue with Ppro 2017.1 and Ae 2017.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines