• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Draw compatible with the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 or Galaxy Tab A with S-Pen?

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any one successfully using Draw with either of these tablets? I'm looking for a cheaper option than buying an iPad Pro.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Are you trying to find out whether the devices will run Adobe Draw or whether it's fluid on those devices?

My experience is that some Android devices aren't as responsive as others, and there can be quite a bit of lag when it comes to hardware input, depending on the manufacturing spec.

The Verizon store near me was helpful letting me try out apps when I wanted to compare it to my old phone.  Maybe ask for a demo - especially with any stylus.  Go mid-week in the morning, when they aren't that busy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to find out whether the devices will run Adobe Draw or whether it's fluid on those devices?

My experience is that some Android devices aren't as responsive as others, and there can be quite a bit of lag when it comes to hardware input, depending on the manufacturing spec.

The Verizon store near me was helpful letting me try out apps when I wanted to compare it to my old phone.  Maybe ask for a demo - especially with any stylus.  Go mid-week in the morning, when they aren't that busy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks KoMaruyama. I'm really hoping to hear from someone that owns one of the two tablets and has first hand experience with the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LandLocked.

To add to Ko's advice.... Draw for Android is supported on both of these tablets.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sue. Draw has been tested on these two devices specifically? I understand that both run a capable version of android but I wanted to find out how well the S-Pen works within the app.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LandLocked.

Yes. Those specific devices are on the list of supported Android devices I have.

But, if you want opinions from people who've used either of those devices (with/without the SPen), you should join Adobe Android Apps - Community - Google+  and ask the question on that page.  People are really good about sharing their experiences there.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines