• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wrong pivot for Rotation

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys I'm pretty new to animate and I've got a pretty annoying problem using a classic or motion tween for a rotation. I drew an arm and a hand on different layers An wanted the arm to rotate together with the hand at first. That part worked fine by just selecting both parts and changing the pivot point for both at once. But after that tween I wanted the hand to move on it's own for the rest of the animation so I just added another tween and rotated it but that's where my problem occurred. For some reason the movie clip does not rotate around the pivot point I had set before.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check the pivot point (actually, transform point or registration point) in the keyframes that contains the problematic tween.  if you use a motion tween, that should be the first keyframe only of the tweened hand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay I got i just had to have the same registration point on both frames to make the tween work correctly.

Thank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines