• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Confused about sharing mobile links

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have public mobile collections. I know how to send a link for the album, but how do I send a link to a single photo from Win10 PC or Androd phone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CorJac

For Desktop:-

On mobile:-

The same image can be shared by clicking the icon highlighted in the screenshot below and then selecting "Share".

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PC: The screenshot you show is not Lightroom but rather the web interface. But if I open the web interface my screen looks like yours but there is no option to share.

Mobile: I tried what you said but it tells me there was an IO error when I select Outlook. When I try to send with Gmail it seems ot work but it never arrives. And I think it's sending as an attachment, not a link. How do I send a link?

Thank you for taking time to respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: The email finally arrived but it's an attachment. I want a link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to Lightroom Web

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

After selecting your individual image, click the share button at the bottom and go to the options dialog. Then check the box to allow downloads and metadata (if preferred) Give your image a  title and click save. A link will appear at the top of the next dialog. You can copy and paste it to send to friends or share directly using the social media buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

QVSjsm

Thank you both for responding. I verified that I am logged into my account. There is no share button. Is there a setting to control that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the collection is marked for public sharing the share button at the top of the thumbnails will be shown blue. If not go to LR desktop and click “Make Public”

The share button should appear at the bottom when you click to the full size photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is.

oVeX_qSb7rEL8AXzM8OoCrYHAQvLY7yW1jyWiHJQ835mi412xmAJDvz9SFRtkK12HqMdPtoqswFGE0Q=w1680-h960-rw

And yet:

dw_wRyryYUDZc6fNSqOjBPm0Q0MkLG7XMm8pnP4IG-2fQyA0Yyux_sspDaPBTpg8BKNznOxk=w1680-h960-rw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will be an Adobe link as shown in message 5.

Did you mark as public and allow to sync?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those photos are both screenshots from the Lightroom website. Did you look at my photos? 99jon, you said if the share link was blue I was set. Please look at the photo with the proof you requested. You can see it's blue. You can see the photo in the collection. Then you can see the photo in the collection and how there isn't a share link. As I have said before the collection is shared as public. What more can I do for you to believe me? Would you like a screenshot of Lightroom as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

h8hOH5CyPBfhzgk14s4JqQs10Fxg9EzggnhNlR4KwaMVnmKkqsB6IYJeIucyV-18W2hoaWlkFOkLSVM=w1680-h960

Here is a screenshot of the shared settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your links are not working for me. But you are in a shared collection. You need Share 1 Photo. See my images below.

Robin.jpg

OnePhoto.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how else to say it. That button is missing. I'm sorry my links failed. They worked for me. I'll just upload them again here now.

Collection.png

Shared.png

Photo.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry it’s a mystery. It looks like the number of images e.g. 1 to 4 is also missing. The only suggestion is to set up a new test collection with a few images, mark it for sync and to make public. Wait for the sync cycle to complete and then see if that makes any difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can mine be different? Aren't we all using the same web server?

In the mobile app there's an icon in the upper right. It's a square with the upper line removed and inside it there's an arrow pointing up. In there is an option to share but it sends the file, not a link.

I have to say for being the type of company they are Adobe products seem to be one of the least intuitive I've ever worked on.When they created this mobile Lightroom did anyone at Adobe actually try and use it with other people? Or maybe go to any other photo sharing site like Google, Facebook, or Photobucket and make a list of features and capabilities? I was sold on LR due to all the cool sync and advanced editing features. And those are wonderful. But they seemed to forget the entire public/social interface. Like an Engineer that's allowed to design a fast car but the ergonomics suck. I just assumed these kind of basic things would be there. TO extend the automotive metaphor it's like buying a fancy car and discovering there's no radio or heater. And where is the support? With Office 365 if I have an issue I click the "call me" button and someone calls me in 5 minutes and my problem is fixed in 10. It seems Adobe would rather rely on peer forums for support. Is there a more advanced subscription where i can get real support? This product is an overall waste of time and a negative impact on productivity so far. But it has such great potential.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try on-line chat with an Adobe Agent. Click the link below and on the next page hit the blue button at the bottom. Good luck.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the share icon also missing from the Android phone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PC: The screenshot you show is not Lightroom but rather the web interface. But if I open the web interface my screen looks like yours but there is no option to share.

Are you signed in with correct Adobe Id?

When you open the image,You can select share and then a link is generated.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines