• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 15 crashing after every change of clip

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know the reason yet, but it's really irritating. After every change I have  to save my work and if I want to see the result app crashes. So I have to run it again and then I can see the result. Then the same situation after next change (transition/audio fade/...). I tried restart windows. My system is win 10.

Thanks for every help. I can't work this way anymore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your video driver.  Some Nvidia drivers have been known to cause issues with Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Intel graphic 4600.

Meanwhile I've tried reinstall premiere, but the problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for now, I've found solution... I noticed its only for one project (hopefully the first and the last occurrence), so I started that project from scratch again and now it works. Maybe something was wrong in the premiere metadata in the previous project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope there is an answer soon. I installed today and can do 1 to 2 clip edits before the whole program crashes. I went as far as to format my whole hard drive and start over with a clean install of windows 10. Same thing. I open Primer Elements 15, line up my video and audio, make 1 or 2 cuts and total shut down. I am currently running with all updates installed and am well past system requirements. Does anyone know if Primer Elements 15 run better on Windows 7?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So much depends on so much. There is not one-size-fits-all fix.

Much depends on things like which processor you are using, how much RAM and how much free, clean defragmented space is on your hard drive, as well as which graphics card you have and how updated your drivers are. (Based on updates from hardware manufacturer's site, not from Windows Updates.)

Also what model model of camcorder your video is coming from and what format and resolution your video is -- and how closely your project settings (listed on Project Settings/General under the Edit menu) matches your video specs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines