Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE & Premiere Crashing on Start-up

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I re-installed AE and PP to change language, and now I cannnot open neither of them. I tried the recommended things, like re-installing, updating, etc. and they did not work.

I have Nvidia Geforce GTX graphics card and I think it causes some problems that I cannot figure out. I installed AE & PP 4-5 months ago and I had the same crashing problem. Then I updated my Nvidia driver , it solved the problem. But now, I updated everything and still cannot open. I am on Windows 8.1, Gigabyte P25w laptop.

I hope someone can help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of error message do you get when it crashes?

Do earlier versions of the software work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just an empty little box appears. I tried to install it from the website, not from CC , still got the same empty box. AE and PP used to work on my Gigabyte P25w laptop, I re-installed them to change language, and they stopped working.

s.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines