• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.MOV is rendered only in 720x480 frame, I need 1280x720 (version 10)

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to render video in .mov format but all the presets in Premiere Elements 10 are set to 720x480 frame and in Advanced settings I am not allowed to increase frame size. And I cannot find any way to create my own QuickTime preset there. Is there any fix for this? What's the use of a low quality output like 720x480 anyway?

Thank you

prel output.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

You are using a very old version of Premiere Elements with a very limited number of MOV output options.

Since version 11, the number of Quicktime output options, resolutions and codecs available has greatly increased.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are using a very old version of Premiere Elements with a very limited number of MOV output options.

Since version 11, the number of Quicktime output options, resolutions and codecs available has greatly increased.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines