Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 5 don't run anymore on my mac

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I bought LR (downloaded version) about 2 or 3 years ago, updated 2 times (last version is LR5) and I stopped to use it last year. Today, I tryed to open LR and I get an error message, with the following  indications 

Exception Type : EXC_CRASH

Termination Reason: DYLD  (0x1) Library missing

...and many others...

Is somebody can help me to repare LR, please

Thank you

A

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you upgrade your OSX in the meantime? Apple does not well run older software on newer OSX systems!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunatly, yes. So, do you think there is no solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would suggest to look, if the latest version of LR5 support installing on the version you upgraded. As you don't give the versions you have, I cannot go and verify for you.

If your OS is not supported, then you are out of luck and you need to upgrade your LR to LR6. Fortunately for you, that is possible at little cost.

And please blame Apple for introducing incompatibilities and not Adobe. Microsoft with Windows ensures compatibility up to the highest level, and they even do not own the hardware.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the détail of error message is :

Dyld Error Message:

Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/asneu.framework/versions/a/asneu

Referenced from: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5

Reason: image not found

So can I find the file library?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines