Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

color problems upon saving (closing) a file in Adobe PS Sketch

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Project - Sketch 1_5.jpgGirl - Sketch 1.jpg

I created this artwork using my ipad pro.  This has happened to several of my files when trying to reopen or move.  I had one file with hours and hours of work into it and when I opened it back up to continue the following day I got this same problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

3.4.1 sketch

10.1.ios

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CitrusTree.

What version of the app are you using? (Tap Settings, then About Sketch.) And what version of iOS?

I had this exact comment from someone yesterday and he's using quite an old version of the app and not the current version of iOS (there were random problems with 10.0.1 and 10.0.2); before yesterday I'd not heard of this occurring.

Will you let me know?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3.4.1 sketch

10.1.ios

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

10.1.1  ios

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CitrusTree.

Thanks. The person I heard from yesterday is using the same version of Sketch; it's quite old. When you have a minute can you update to v4.0.2 and let me know if that resolves the color problems you're having.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can i update directly from the app somehow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or do i remove the app and re download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CitrusTree.

No. Don't uninstall the app.

I would suggest making sure your work has synced (you can check in Settings by tapping on the field with your name in it). If it's not synced, let it sync over wifi, then close the app, then go to the AppStore app... The Sketch update should show up when you tap on Updates (in the lower right corner of the app), just tap Update.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much!  so helpfpul...I will keep you posted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CitrusTree,

You're welcome. Let me know if it doesn't solve the problem and I can have one of our engineers take a look after the holiday weekend.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines