• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 2017 compatibility Issue.

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a setup with macs and windows machines. Both are up to date with the creative cloud app not showing any new version of AE in either machines.

When I try to open a project created on mac inside the windows machine, it says that my after effects version is not compatible with the one on the windows machine; and refers to the adobe support page for compatibility options. How could this  be possible?

Could Adobe solve this asap?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is not Adobe here, but mostly bored users with ranging levels of experience helping each while learning in the process. if you want Adobe to help you should use this link: Contact Customer Care

if you want users to help you then showing us the error message is a good place to start. what version do you have? what version are you trying to open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines