• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot cancel Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to cancel my AUTO RENEWAL of Subscription to ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD, but cannot do it.

ADOBE has made it very difficult to cancel the subscription and take you through a complicated process and having to contact Support for cancellation. The PHONE NUMBER GIVEN DOES NOT EVEN  EXIST. 

I tried sending them a note  on 25th October 2016. I got a message that my case number is 0220079922. After that there is no communication .

I am now considering cancelling my Credit Card to prevent ADOBE from skimming off another month's subscription.

I find many similar complaints on the Forum.

Stop CHEATING your customers !!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this to Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I still do not see an express confirmation from ADOBE saying THE REQUEST OF CANCELLATION has been accepted. Why do you beat around the bush. Why don't you clearly , expressly and unequivocally tell me that " my request for cancellation of SUBSCRIPTION TO ADOBE   CREATIVE CLOUD has been accepted AND THAT my Credit Card will NOT BE CHARGED" AND I WILL N OT BE CHEATED AGAIN.

Your apologies and Case No. DOES NOT help me. Last time I was told my request for cancellation has been cancelled.

Confirm that the subscription "has been cancelled" and I will "not be charged".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kamalt78847738,

Kindly allow us some time.

I have asked the concerned team to contact you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I still do not see an express confirmation from ADOBE saying THE REQUEST OF CANCELLATION has been accepted. Why do you beat around the bush. Why don't you clearly , expressly and unequivocally tell me that " my request for cancellation of SUBSCRIPTION TO ADOBE   CREATIVE CLOUD has been accepted AND THAT my Credit Card will NOT BE CHARGED" AND I WILL N OT BE CHEATED AGAIN.

Your apologies and Case No. DOES NOT help me. Last time I was told my request for cancellation has been cancelled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kamalt78847738,

Apologies for the experience that you had to face, the issue has been taken care of & updated in case number 0220079922.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines