• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick question regarding setting crop marks from 12x18 to 11x17?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My document is set to 12x18 (everything is bled out to 12x18). Now I want to set crop marks to the final trim size of 11x17. How do I set the crops to 11x17 on the 12x18 document size when saving out a pdf?

This should be very simple but just can't recall how to do it. I can set crops to 12x18 easily of course but that's not what I need.

Or should I just manually draw 11x17 crops and paste them centered onto the 12x18 document?

Any help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The easiest way would be to change your document size to 11 x 17 and set document bleed to 1/2 in on all sides all the way around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks yeah I was thinking that as well. Sounds like the quickest solution and will likely work fine. For some reason I thought there was a way to set crops inside of a 12x18 with a setting in the pdf export options. Maybe I was dreaming lol Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines