• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Leading Problems

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to start this off by mentioning that I'm really not pleased with my experience using InDesign CC 2017 so far, so many apparent bugs, ESPECIALLY when it comes to the behaviour of text and the text boxes. I copy and paste text boxes, only for the text to move around the box... it's extremely irritating, inconvenient and isn't allowing me to work efficiently.
Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 9.57.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-24 at 9.58.12 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-24 at 9.58.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-24 at 9.58.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-24 at 9.58.33 AM.png

Anyway, onto this new problem. Leading now apparently seems to not work properly. I've attached screenshots that you can see above, if you look closely, you'll notice the leading doesn't change unless the values are quite different and even then, it doesn't display accurately. Is anyone else having this issue, has anyone resolved it? I can't keep trying to work like this =/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Presumably Align to Baseline Grid, is not on? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines